- Develop Sales Initiatives
- Build Customer Loyalty
- Generate New Business
- Automated, Scheduled Customer Follow-Up
Get a Quote
"I have been using Showroom WatchDog from CAR-Research for over 12 years at a number of my dealerships. If I had only one product that I could recommend to you that will SELL you more cars RIGHT NOW, and make your people better at their jobs…..THIS IS IT!!! I put Showroom WatchDog in my Toyota store in River Oaks and we DOUBLED our sales. BELIEVE IT…..it works"–BRUCE GLASCOCK - DEALER AT TOYOTA OF RIVER OAKS
"We went from #3 to #2 in the US in Toyota sales last year, and CAR’s WatchDog product is one of the main contributors to our success. Without knowing the real WHY my customers did not buy, or what really happened on the sales floor, we are shooting in the dark when we try to get the customer back in. This product is a winner, and I can’t imagine hitting these numbers without the information we get from WatchDog interviews"–NATE MURPHY - GM AT FRED HAAS TOYOTA WORLD
"“I would not run a store without this product. I have run the 2nd largest Toyota store in America for 20 years and I would never have gotten the numbers I achieved without the information I get from my customers with Showroom WatchDog….I actually pull unsold customers out of my competitors stores and back into mine with WatchDog interviews….quite incredible”"–SHAHIN SALEHOUN - GM AT FRED HAAS NISSAN
You will be able to increase buyer traffic on your website and then turn that visit into an actual lead and potential sale. More traffic to your website, equals more vehicles sales which grows your dealership’s overall revenue.
Overcome “true” buyer objections by identifying false excuses that buyers often give. With a comprehensive and an always up-to-date database, you will have the best information available to sell more vehicles.
How many more vehicles could you service with more information about each vehicle? With the most robust CRM platform in the industry, now you can service as many vehicles as your staff can handle.
Contact more customers at the right time, using the right methods in a single easy-to-use platform. Your customers will get the personal touch that they deserve.
Direct Mail from DealFinder Can Help Bring in New Business for Dealerships
One of the ways the Business Development Center at DealFinder helps dealerships bring in new business is through automotive direct mail. Using this system, we can automate and schedule customer follow-ups with direct mail as well as emails and smart calls. Direct mail is effective because everyone has a mailbox and your message can land on the kitchen table of a potential customer. Our goal is to develop relationships with dealerships and provide excellent ROI for them. By using our automotive BDC in its highest capacity, we are able to accomplish this goal and much more. Contact us today for more information.
Featured Video: Using Automotive Direct Mail from DealFinder Helps Generate New Business
Automotive Direct Mail with DealFinder’s Business Development Center at DealFinder helps dealerships bring in new business. With this system, customer follow-ups can be scheduled and automated with direct mail, emails and smart calls. Your messages will literally land on a potential customer’s table. Since everyone has a mailbox, this is an excellent way to capture their attention.
Contact us today for more information.
Generate New Business with Automotive Direct Mail from DealFinder
Are you looking to generate new business using automotive direct mail? Then talk to the experts at DealFinder. This method will help develop sales initiatives and build customer loyalty as well. Automated and scheduled customer follow-ups are also a part of the package. Contact us today and see what we can do for you.
How can Direct Mail help my Automotive Dealership?
How can Direct Mail help my Automotive Dealership?
Published by Keith Shetterly on June 14, 2016
Being ahead of the competition is a must in the automotive industry. Putting together an effective marketing campaign is a key step in cementing your name and brand in the mind of potential customers. Automotive direct mail campaigns can be a huge help in this.
Here are just a few of the advantageous ways an automotive direct mail campaign can help your dealership:
- Quick-to-create marketing strategy. An automotive direct mail campaign can be created within a couple days or if the content is there, sometimes even just a of couple hours.
- Similarly quick responses. Mailed media is typically in your audience’s mailbox within two days of being sent out and elicits a faster response than other types of advertising. You can also add a time-sensitive promotion to better your odds of a faster response.
- Focus your demographics. Using your Automotive CRM to create lists can help you create a highly focused automotive direct mail campaign that will target your content to exclusive demographics or geographical profiles.
- More flexible spending within your budget. As a business owner, you know the importance of staying within budget every month of operation. Because automotive direct mail campaigns are quick to create, highly target-able, and have a quick response time, they are a great way of changing up your advertising every month while staying within budget.
Published by Keith Shetterly
As the world increasingly goes digital, direct mail becomes the new stand-out. It’s something potential buyers can hold in their hands and tack onto the refrigerator for future reference. Companies have successfully used direct mail to sell most any product and service and here’s how it can help you market your dealership:
- Drives Response. A 2010 USPS study found that 58 percent of households with incomes greater than $65k purchased a product or service advertised from direct mail.
- Helps Measure Campaign Effectiveness. Direct mail can be easily tracked so you can test how effective a certain campaign format or offer is. Simply include a personal URL (PURL) for each recipient. When a person uses their PURL to access your website, you can identify that unique visitor to track a campaign’s effectiveness and identify your interested prospects and the products they responded to.
- Increase your reach. Every one of your customers has a mailing address. Utilizing direct mail means direct access. But it doesn’t have to be expensive, because you can also…
- Target your demographic. If your automotive dealership caters to a certain crowd–say you’re in the business of luxury cars for instance–then you want to ensure that your direct mail advertising hits those of your niche. Choose neighborhoods based on demographic selections like household income, home ownership, and families with children. This enables you to put your messaging in the hands of those most apt to become customers.
Published by Keith Shetterly
Just because we’ve entered the digital era where all things web-related are held in high esteem, we can’t ignore the benefits of the tangible. Most specifically, the advantages of a direct mail marketing campaign. Here are just a few of the big bonuses inherent in a direct mail campaign and how it can help your automotive dealership:
- Gain a huge local readership. The United States Postal Service has found that 98 percent of Americans bring their mail in the day it gets delivered, with a sound 77 percent of those sorting through it immediately. That means that a well laid-out card absolutely has the potential of reaching your ideal target who’ll come out to your dealership.
- Put out your best. With direct mail marketing, you have a wealth of options to personalize messages and customize layouts. You can choose between a letter, postcard, brochure, or whatever else you think will best reflect your company’s message. Upgrade your efforts and target on specific groups of individuals who are most likely to be receptive to your messaging efforts.
- Track your successes. Direct mail campaigns can be easily measurable, enabling your automotive dealership to track what campaigns are effective and towards what type of consumer. This can be done by tracking the amount of inquiries receive, counting the number of redeemed coupons, or even using special website URL information to see which house searched on what page of your website. That’s right, you can combine the power of the Internet with the power of direct, tangible mail to craft a customized marketing campaign that’ll really boost your business.